Monday, November 3, 2008

Blogging

Well, this is the first time I have ever written a blog. I am so excited to share my exciting, mundane, inspirational, funny stories and everything in between. I guess I could start by explaining the title of my blog. For those of you who don't know much about music you may not recognize the word cadence or even if you have heard it you might not know what it means. The cadence is the driving rhythm of the music. I want more than anything to have God be the driving force in my life. I want to match my life to the rhythm of Christ in everything I do. I want to be part of Gods eternal and most beautiful song. So welcome to the journey of my life and my addition to this song.

3 comments:

BigMama said...

Glad to see you enter the blogsphere! I'm looking forward to reading it!

young wife&mom said...

welcome to blogging megan! i will add you to my list next time i get a chance..

hillsideslide said...

Hey Megan :D

Looking forward to reading your blog!