Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fun and friends




This week I took a trip to Baltimore to visit a good friend of mine. It was so nice to catch up, chat about important things and the not so important things, eat, laugh and have fun. If I was to admit it I am not a person who takes time to have fun. Sure I have fun with the girls and act silly but Justin will be the first to tell you I don't really know how to relax and have a good time. I am so blessed that God has brought 2 wonderful friends to my life in the past 4 years. Carrie and Erin have made a huge difference in my life and I just want to tell them how much I appreciate their friendship. I am sad that they both moved over the last year but our friendship is still strong. Thank you both for helping me learn how to have more fun.

1 comment:

Alise said...

I'm so glad you made the trip! Looks like you had a great time. Nothing quite like connecting with good friends.