Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still here

Yes, I am still here. I have meant to blog so many times but have chosen other things (sleep) over the need to update. I have so many things to share but will have to put them in several different posts.

It has been a busy couple weeks. Justin has been down and out for about a month and although he had surgery last week he is still having a hard time recovering. It is amazing how much I depend on my husband and have even taken him for granted. It has been a hard couple weeks not having his help around the house and with the girls and wish him a speedy recovery for himself but also selfishly for me.


I will take more time to post later but wanted to let you know that yes, I am still here. Thanks for all your prayers!

2 comments:

BigMama said...

Sorry we couldn't watch the girls today. Definitely did NOT want to saddle you with this little bug during all of your other stuff.

Thinking of you lots. Hope to catch up soon!

young wife&mom said...

praying for you guys:)