Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Man I love

Today marks the 9th anniversary of the day Justin and I got married. I am so blessed to be married to the man I love and so privileged to be his wife. There are so many reasons I love him and I would like to share just a few.

1. He loves God - There really is no better thing than sharing a common goal, purpose and passion with your life mate. His love for God grows stronger all the time which encourages me to get to know God more.

2. He makes me laugh - I am uptight and way too serious so God knew I needed someone who knows how to have fun. He makes me laugh when I don't really want to and after 9 years I get a little less upset by his silliness and antics.

3. He is gracious and understanding - To put up with me he has to be!

4. He teaches me how to be the best me - I wish I knew how to write it better but that will have to do. Justin is so wonderful because he always encourages me to be the person God wants me to be but loves me in the process. He doesn't want to change me but encourages me to be who God made me to be. He values that God is working on me and in us. I love that.

I could keep writing more but as these are the top of my list for today and nap time is almost over I will leave it at that. I have a wonderful husband, lover and friend and am blessed by the union we share.

1 comment:

young wife&mom said...

happy anniversary! wow..9 years...God has blessed you both so much..hope the next 9 are just as great!