Friday, May 15, 2009

Quick update

I told you I would update when I finished the one hundred push up challenge and well I did it. This morning I took advantage of Lydia sleeping in and decided to do it just to see if I could. I knew that I had not worked up enough strength to do 100 real push ups but thought I would try for 100 girlie (on knees) push ups. I took a 10 sec break after the first 20 then again after the second 20. After 50 I was pretty tired and it didn't help that Emma was wanting me to read a book to her. I thought I would call it quits but after reading her a book (2-3 minutes) I felt much better and gave it another try. @0 break 20 break then the last ten. Emma kept crawling on my back but I was able to finish and felt as though I really achieved something. I posted it on facebook and even got a few others interested in the challenge. My goal is to try for the 100 real push ups before the end of summer but am only 1/4 to a 1/3 of the way there. Here is to good heath and physical well being.

1 comment:

young wife&mom said...

AWESOME! I'M SUPRESSED (IMPRESSED) AS CALEB SAYS.

FYI --I CAN DO ONE REAL PUSH UP. NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE I AM IN;)