Monday, June 15, 2009

quick update

Wanted to let you all know that I am indeed still alive and that the summer reading is going well. I've finished the Chronicles of Narnia and am looking for my next start. Reading at night is becoming a wonderful habit and I am glad that it is so enjoyable.

I've also been going out and running most days and had a wonderful hike with Justin and the girls today at Cooper's Rock. I am going out of town next week to visit my folks while Justin is at a Pastor's conference and the girls are so looking forward to that. The following week is our vacation with my parents so the girls will be getting lots of time with their Hoppy and Manna. After mid July our summer slows down considerably but we are in full busy mode for the next few weeks and it is great. I have some wonderful things to share and hope to post memories of my girls as they are both summer babies and will be turning 4 and 2 over the next month. Hard to believe but since I have not even come close to finishing Emma's baby book and probably couldn't remember the stuff if I tried I better use this as a pseudo memory book. I will post again soon but for now I am off to spend some time with my wonderful hubby. Happy summer!

No comments: