Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting with the program

All right, I've really got to do something about my lack of posts over the last few months. It is nothing short of ridiculous that a fellow blogger who just had a baby 1 1/2 weeks ago has already posted three times and I have not posted in more than a month. That aside I have some ideas about some blogs and just need to take the time to get them posted.

I am trying to come up with some topics that will help me just be able to run with an idea from time to time but I am certainly not bound to any one topic or style of writing. Here is what I have come up with so far:

Marriage or Musical Monday
Creative Tip Tuesday
Wordless Wednesday
Thoughtful Thursday
Funny Friday

and that's it for now. I hope this can help me feel a bit more organized with my blogging thoughts as I enjoy the therapy of blogging but I don't always know what to say. That is not exactly true, I always have too many things to say and instead of writing about one of them I don't write anything. Anyway, these are some ideas that may become more regular in my blog this year. Thanks for sticking with me if you are reading this.

1 comment:

young wife&mom said...

if you are referring to me..i've actually posted 4 times:) haha..
but that is my release..writing and leaving a legacy are my hobbies:)
love your topic ideas..can't wait to read them!