Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's day






I have never done anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day but this year I made some crafts and cookies with the girls and we watched the Veggie Tale short about St. Patrick's day and that is about as good as my celebration gets.

Here is a good quote (that I stole from a friend of mine) and some pictures.

St. Patrick's Day (385-461 AD) Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ at my right, Christ at my left,...Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me, Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks to me, Christ in every eye that ...sees me, Christ in every ear that hears me. --St. Patrick

2 comments:

Maria said...

I didn't even wear my green yesterday (or orange, I guess orange is what the Protestants wear). My son made sure he pinched me when he saw me!! These pictures are so great Megan, I love to see the girls enjoying their time with their Momma!

LReynolds said...

Hey, there! I've been reading your blog via Lorrie's :) and have really enjoyed it - the grease fire and all the great ideas :) Since you have two girls I figure I will glean all the wisdom from you I can. Anyways, I imported my old blog into a new one and while adding blogs I liked, I added yours. Is that okay?