Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chasing Butterflies

We've had a couple busy, fun and exciting weeks here. I love finally being able to get outside and am enjoying just how much the girls are learning to play together. So many things to update but pictures first.


The loot after Easter Egg hunt!

Easter week crafts

The Last Supper dinner table



After Easter sale - 40 cent entertainment!




Butterfly week - painting caterpillars

Emma putting beads on caterpillar pipe cleaner


Lydia adding caterpillar circles - math skills

Chasing butterflies - literally! (It is a really good work out. )


I actually caught one and it was pretty neat. I found the nets at Gabes for 99 cents and I am sure they were worth it.

On another note, 27 couples signed up for Do Not Disturb. We had our first night and were really excited about the turnout and the discussion. I will post more about this later.

No comments: