Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Visit to the farm

As a follow up to our farm week last week, we went to visit a farm today. In the past I have taken the girls to the WVU farm kids day but the weather wasn't great this year and it was the week I was going out of town for a conference so we didn't make it. I met a woman at MOPS this year and she has a farm so we went to visit her. The girls loved it and Lydia is convinced that she is going to live on a farm some day. We got to pick eggs that had recently been laid, see goats and horses and Emma was even brave enough to feed the chickens from her hand. It was a great day and so much fun for all of us. I forgot my camera so I don't have any cute pics but we will probably make another visit over the summer since my friend has a baby due and we would be more than willing to take her a meal. That's it for now. Gotta go get some rest after a very fun and busy day.

No comments: