Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Days

First day of school for Lydia today! I can't believe how fast these five years have gone and how I cherish everyone of them.

You may wonder how I am going to spend the day.

1. Dropped her off and said goodbye. She was ready and after 5 years of energy, time, instruction and love I was too.

2. Came home and worked on a few puzzles with Emma per her request.

3. Nice workout.

4. Blog for the first time in a month and a half. (I've been soaking in all my measured moments with my little girls)

5. Cleaning and organizing. (one of my favorite things)

6. Planning a nice leisurely lunch.

7. After lunch I am going to run some errands and go shopping with just one kid.

8. Pick Lydia up and hear how much she enjoyed school.


I am so blessed to have had the past five years getting to know and raise her and am excited to see how she responds to and changes the world around her. I know she is a world changer because she has changed mine so much.


Justin has the camera with pictures so I will post them later.

No comments: