Sunday, October 30, 2011

Overwhelming Gratitude

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard until now. Philippians 1:3-5

I wish I could express in words just how much I love my church family. I am a very blessed woman to attend a church where one of the core values is that every member is a minister.  It is amazing to see people use whatever gifts God has given them to touch the lives of others.  I love that as a pastor's wife the mindset of our leadership is not solely to serve people but largely to serve with people.  I have the amazing opportunity to work right along with some amazingly Godly and gifted people.

Today, the people who I love, the people who I get the privilege to share life in ministry with blessed our family in such a big way.  You will never know just how much you are loved and how much your gift means to us.  The thanks is truly ours to give to you! The prayer that Paul prayed and wrote to the Philippians is exactly how I feel about you. I give thanks to God for your ministry in my life.  Blessings to all of you. I love each and everyone of you!


I love the creativity of the variety of gifts and to prove to you just how much we love you I felt completely comfortable taking the night off from cooking and using one of your gifts to have a wonderfully tasty dinner. 


Cards (wonderful for those of us who love words of affirmations) and gift cards

Justin and Lydia enjoying their dinner. Any guesses as to which card from above we used first?

Emma and mommy too.


No comments: