Friday, November 4, 2011

Today You....

...made me laugh.  You always do.  It is one of my most favorite parts of who you are.  It was a rather mundane time of the day. We were brushing out teeth and getting ready for bed after a long hard day.  We had been talking about finances and the long list of things in our house that were needing fixed or replaced and then it happened...you made me laugh.  You said you missed getting socks and underwear for Christmas.  How as a child no one ever wanted to open socks or underwear as a kid but how right now you would welcome it as, well, lets just say it has been awhile since we have spent money on those things.  I laughed for about a minute straight because I know what you felt like when you said it.  I can relate to wanting something new, I can relate to desiring for just the basics in life and being content with that.  It was a refreshing way to end the day, so thanks you for always making me laugh.

1 comment:

Woo-Hoo1 said...

You're welcome babe!