Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New venture

I am definitely a woman who likes to get on soapboxes.  I can express my strong opinions on most anything and though this is not one of my best character trait and one I am working on taming, it is still undoubtedly true.  Topics that I am able to express my opinions on are not always topics that I am passionate about I just get excited about something and then my loud mouth does the rest.  Really, I am allowing God to change me in this area and it is one of the things that God is working on with me.  That being said, I do have a topic which I am very passionate about and in an effort to share that passion and advise with others my husband Justin and I began a new venture today.  We are co-authoring a blog about marriage and sexual intimacy called Do Not Disturb.  We wrote a bible study by the same name for our church 2 years ago and since then have thought about the best way to bring that information to a larger audience and this seemed like the best way to do that.  If you are married and want some refreshers on how to make marriage better or if you just have some burning sex questions check it out.  Thanks for reading. 

Here is the link to the blog.

No comments: